Post new topic   Reply to topic    I N S A N I T Y Forum Index -> About Insanity
View previous topic :: View next topic  
HellGoddess13

re: HEROIC Loot Sales! You Hungry? We Feed You.

[Insanity] 14/ 14 HM Server: Aerie Peak, Faction: Alliance - US Rank 205 has recently finished our Tier 16 Progression. We are currently looking to fill 1-3 slots on weekly basis for Heroic Seige of Orgrimmar gear and achievements! We know that some players do not have the opportunity or access to this level of content and gear, but still want to experience the encounters and obtain gear to improve their character and overall WOW experience.

All available packages include all non-warforged loot that drops for your main spec, as well as warforged/offspec loot that drops and is not needed for our raiders' main specs. Loot does NOT include Warforged trinkets or weapons, unless none of our raiders need it of course!

Remember that all of these options provide an opportunity to use any Warforged Seals that you have saved up!

Our raids are from 6:30 - 10:00pm PST on Tuesdays Wednesdays and Thursdays.

We expect you to be online at least 15 minutes prior to the start of the raid. If you fail to be on time you may lose your seat. Payment must be made in full at the start of the raid. If you have questions regarding payment of services provided and how transactions will be handled, see contact info below. Refunds will be made available if we are unable to provide the full package after payment has been made due to unforeseen circumstances.

We require you to be in Mumble with us. Some fights we will encourage you to participate with us, other encounters we may ask you to sacrifice yourself for the cause.

Package #1 "PRO-Ness" (Immerseus, The Fallen Protectors, Norushen & Sha of Pride)

60,000g

Package #2 "TacoSauce" (Galakras, Iron Juggernaut, Kor'kron Dark Shaman & General Nazgrim)

60,000g

Package #3 "I'm So Fancy" (Malkorok, Spoils of Pandaria, Thok)

60,000g

Package #4 "Turn Down For What" (*BEST DEAL*, Limited Time 11/14 All but Siegecrafter, Paragons, and Garrosh Hellscream)

135,000g

Package #5 "Grundle Lovers" (12/14, All but Paragons and Garrosh Hellscream)

150,000g

Package #6 "#TITTYSPRINKLES" (13/14,All but Garrosh Hellscream)

180,000g

We are not currently selling Heroic Garrosh kills or the Iron Juggernaut mount.

Prices are subject to change and will reflect supply and demand.

Customers showing negativity, complaining or whining will increase the price per boss by 5k.

Our raid group is a warm, welcoming, fun environment. We will be having a good time. Come have a great experience with us!

Normal Garrosh Price is 30,000g

Normal Garrosh sales may not always be available based on current weekly objective for sales.

Please send an ingame mail to HellGoddess to see about a booking date.

Includes the following:

Title: Conqueror of Orgrimmar

Mount: Reins of the Kor'kron War Wolf

All loot that drops for your main spec, as well as warforged/offspec loot that drops

The Feat of Strength "Ahead of the Curve: Garrosh Hellscream (25 Player)" and mount will not be available after the WoD Pre-Patch

Gold Challenge Modes 120,000g for all Nine

All encounters will be explain and you will know your role in each instance.

Mumble is required.

Includes the following:

Full set of class-specific transmogrifiable armor

Ancestral Phoenix Mount

Teleport to all instance locations

Title: The Undaunted

Guild Vendor Access is 1,000g

Includes the following:

Reins of the Thundering Jade Cloud Serpent - Guild Achievement Glory of the Pandaria Raider

Thundering Serpent Hatchling - Challenge Conquerors: Gold - Guild Edition

Reigns of the Dark Phoenix - Guild Glory of the Cataclysm Raider

Lil' Tarecgosa - Dragonwrath, Tarecgosa's Rest - Guild Edition

Purchasing will follow this procedure:

1. Contact HellGoddess#1691 & Join Insanity (Purchase Renowned Guild Tabard prior to leaving your current guild to help speed up the process).

2. You can buy the items from the guild vendor but this requires exalted reputation with our guild.

3. You can raise guild reputation to exalted with our guild in an hour or so time depending.

4. Raise reputation to our guild and buy what you are after (mount requires exalted)

5. Leave our guild and join your old guild. Your old guild reputation will be back to revered.

Price is non-negotiable and must be paid upfront.
You will get invited and promoted to a rank that can't see the guild chat or access the guild bank.This whole process will take merely 1-4h hours depending on you.
We will keep you in our guild for one week and after 7 days have passed we will remove you from the guild (assuming you started with us at Revered, please discuss with an Officer for an arrangement if you do not meet this requirement).

Frequently Asked Questions:

Q: I only want to buy [insert item here] . Any chance I can just buy that?

A: We prefer to avoid individual sales, it becomes a lot to manage and it slows down our clearing process. Your offer for the item would need to be generous to warrant our interest.

Q: You say that buyers can have any item as long as it is not needed by Insanity members. What items do your raiders need for their main spec that I would be ineligible for?

A: The majority of items that are still needed are Heroic Warforged gear. All tier tokens and the vast majority of Heroic gear is yours for the taking!

Q: What do you do with the gold?

A: All gold goes directly out to guild for repairs, pots, flasks, gems, enchants and BOEs and Crafted items when Warlords of Draenor hits.

Please note: that while HellGoddess is the almighty Broodmother, she can't nor can anyone else here control the drops that the WOW Gods have deemed fit to reward our raid group with. The price you pay is for our time, the achievements, and your chance to coin and win Heroic Loot. With luck, what you are hoping for will drop, but if it does not then you would need to purchase another kill if you want another chance at your desired loot.

Please contact HellGodess#1691 in game for any questions you may have, or post here.

As always, thank you for your interest in Insanity.

Last edited by HellGoddess13 on Tue Jul 29, 2014 10:25 am; edited 2 times in total

“Don't Belive Me? Just Watch.” - Bruno Mars
HellGoddess13

If you are interested in attending any of the many services we offer please contact HellGoddess#1691.

Also, posting here helps us keep track of everything.

Please copy below and fill it out:

In Game Name:
Class/Spec:

Real ID:

What are you interested in attending?

Any special notes you want to add or questions you have?

Osure

re: New buyer inquiries

Please copy below and fill it out:

In Game Name:  Caelaenna, Hyorinmaru
Class/Spec:  Resto Druid, Blood/Frost DK (respectively)

Real ID:  Cael#1550

What are you interested in attending?  I'm interested in the "Turn down for what" package, as well as a Garrosh kill.

Any special notes you want to add or questions you have?  While I don't have any conflicts with Tuesday or Wednesday nights, I would not be able to attend a Thursday night run.  I can't really decide who I would like to bring for the 11/14 run, I guess whatever class would work best in your raid configuration...doesn't matter to me.  I would however like to have Cael in for the Garrosh kill if that is at all possible.  As a final question, what would the availability be for this and when would you prefer payment to be made.  Thank you in advance, I very much appreciate your time and look forward to hearing back from you.

HellGoddess13

Added you to real id to set up a date.

Hylete

re: Turn down for what

In Game Name:Snypez
Class/Spec:Hunters Survival

Real ID:i will have to log in after work to get this

What are you interested in attending?Turn down for what

Any special notes you want to add or questions you have?i would like to buy it tonight tuesday 8/26 please respond if possible

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    I N S A N I T Y Forum Index -> About Insanity All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum